Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Amazon Shopping DVD Storage

I first found this Item at another web site for about $40 dollars more.. should have looked to amazon shopping first. 

Thank Amazon shopping for having this..easy to put together. and matches the other one I have.If you're looking for some good DVD Storage this shelf is it.Works great for CDS Books and what have you.

It's kind of like a bookcase made for dvd storage.It really works great for that.

 The sheleves are adjustable.So no matter what you're going to use it for,you can get a snug fit if you like.Like I said,it works great for any kind of media storage.Movies,music cds etc.

I got one for my mom for storing all her VCR Tapes in.Looks great in any livingroom.

So if you're looking for something that works great,and looks great for dvd storage.This is it.It lso comes with free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment